Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home!

The fam and I went on a mini "vacation" to Oklahoma to do some work on my grandparents' house. It has been vacant since my grandpa passed four and a half years ago and needed a lot of work. My uncle is now living there, but is having some health issues so we went down to help out. It was nice to get away from the busy-ness of every day life. I got to have a nice and much needed visit with my (other) grandma, and got to hang out with some of my favorite cousins. I wish they would all move to Colorado so I could see them more. I'm not willing to move back to Oklahoma, haha, so they'd have to come to me.

With the trip came illness to both of my children. One got the flu (the little one) and one got a sore throat. Thankfully, they are both better now, but it made for a somewhat unproductive trip in the craft area. I took a bunch of yarn and unfinished projects with me and finished nothing. I started a project ::twice:: frogged it ::twice:: and put it out of sight for awhile. If today goes the way I plan, I will get back on the crochet wagon this afternoon. I have so many great ideas in my head. I just can't seem to find time to bring them into fruition. It's getting frustrating and bringing me down a little. I know I will get past it, and I think this spring/summer will be a busy and productive one. I just need to manage my time better. 

I do have some projects done that I need to take pictures of and post here. I will get that done this week, I hope. I will also get moving on finishing my craft closet remodel and get those pictures up as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment