Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here I am

I'm assuming you were all wondering where I've been... I'm here. I've been grumpy and anti-social this week. Lilly has been sick, it's been cold and snowing, and I have had a nagging headache that just won't seem to go away. Enough of that, though. I didn't log-in here to complain.

I've also started a second blog -- you can go check it out by clicking HERE. It's not a lot to read at the moment, but it's pretty and will soon be ::at least kind of:: entertaining. I'm pretty excited about joining the blogging community. I wanted this one to stay dedicated to the crafting, so there you go. My newest blog is a mish-mash of a lot of different things, but mostly running. And now, enough of that -- if you are interested, check out the link above.

I've been working on filling some orders -- slowly but surely. I'll be posting some pictures of my newest stuff soon. I have some cute ideas in my head. Now I just need to transfer them from there to my hook & yarn.

And now I'm off to participate in the virtual run for Sherry Arnold that I mentioned the other day. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment