Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy Pajama Day

It's been snowing like crazy here since last night. Snow day for my oldest = pajama day for me and my girls. However, even though I stayed in my PJ's all day, I did shower (I feel the need to make sure everyone knows this), and I crocheted my little heart out. I finished a project in one of my orders, made a headband (not one of my orders, but an idea that popped into my head), and I'm working on a pattern to post and testing it since I've never written down a pattern before. I really should have titled this post "writing patterns is HARD".. because it is. It's not so much that I don't know how to say what I am doing, it's more that you don't realize what minute detail you need to go into to make sure your directions are clear. I'm pretty sure it takes me less time to actually crochet this item than it has to write (then type) it, and I'm still not quite finished!

I also played with my kids, cleaned a little, cooked meals for my family, did some laundry, and now I am writing this blog post while my husband is watching Conan (it's a little on the unnecessarily gory side for me, but  he seems to like it -- it's the newest version, not Ah-nold from back in the day). It's Friday night. I've spent it writing crochet patterns and crocheting, and I'm about ready for bed. It seems I entered my 80's at some point when I wasn't paying attention!

On that note, I will sign off. I didn't want to skip posting today. I know how our many MANY readers (ha! maybe someday?) hang in suspense waiting for my witty commentary on my incredibly exciting lifestyle... ::zzzz::

No comments:

Post a Comment