Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness

No I am not a college basketball fan -- March is just such a crazy month for us! 3 birthday parties down (all for my TWO kids ?!) and 2 to go. Seriously. There is actually one today (starting in about an hour). Today's party will be pretty mellow. I think I'll even be able to hit the gym this afternoon and maybe burn off some of this high calorie/high fat weekend!

::Jump ahead 5 hours::
Scratch that -- The party arrived as I was typing the end of that paragraph. Late morning is definitely my "time of day". I had so much motivation when I was writing that paragraph. Now it's 4pm and I want to do nothing more than to sit on my couch (except maybe, to go to bed). I underestimated how exhausting it would be to have 2 days straight of birthday parties. Next year, I am doing away with the separate party "thing" and am having just one. Anyone who doesn't like it doesn't have to come (RAWR!).

Now I have next weekend to party it up (both days again, but only one for ONE of my kids. The other is a friend's kid), and then I will be putting some normalcy back into our daily routines. I'm still on track to get my orders all completed by the beginning of April, and have taken one more order for a couple of hats. I'm very close to getting caught up and I've got such cute ideas floating around my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment