Monday, January 30, 2012

About Crafty D

Okay, here's the deal... I don't have a rockin' attention span. I like to figure things out and once I have I feel like there are new things to learn! Plus, when I see a new craft it looks so much cooler than what I'm currently working on. As a result of my crafting ADHD and Jen's lack of it you should get the best of both worlds. I am going to make a promise to all the readers out there: I will do my best to complete projects and create full posts that include the pitfalls and lessons learned along the way.

Some of the things you can expect:
*Crochet
*I think we should all try to learn to knit together.
*Coasters
*metal stamping
*the mess I call a kitchen was recently flooded and the repair of that
*paper bag floors
*upcycled projects
*the rest of the house that only made it through the demo process before my Divorce. (I suck at that stuff so it will be a journey for all of us and I hope to inspire other women out there conquer the things previously left up to the man in the house).
*any and everything else! (Oh while I was giving my dogs a bath tonight I was thinking that instead of letting one drip while the other one showers I should make them dog bathrobes! That would be awesome! Oh yeah I have a Bloodhound and a bagel (basset/beagle mix) so I am sure you will get plenty of pics of them along the way as well!)

I will be sharing my project inspiration sources, so if you are not completely, 100% satisfied with my explanation of things, you will have another source to look at. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or for specific project to be tried, I am open for just about anything!

One last thing, I will try to use the correct form of a word, grammar, and spelling but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment